TGIF!

I paid $3.099/gal for my gas today. That was in Boston, MA. (South Boston to be exact. It's even more expensive in Downtown Boston!) And it was self serve.

How much did you pay and where?

Kellan  – (November 16, 2007 at 10:05 AM)  

Hey Mary - I'm not sure what our gas $ is, somewhere around that. When I first saw your post I thought it read $3,099 and ... I guess it might as well be - right? Thanks for the nice Anniversary wishes - have a great day. See ya.

Michelle Leigh  – (November 16, 2007 at 1:06 PM)  

Ours is 2.99 to 3.09 too. It's pricey. I live in MN. I hate buying gas. Such an evil necessity!

Cindy Breninger  – (November 16, 2007 at 2:51 PM)  

$3.49 in California. Self serve? Do you guys have people who pump your gas? We don't have that but it would be nice! :) So, want to trade my $3.49 for your $3.09? Wanna wanna? hehe
Cindy
www.adayinthelifeofcindy.blogspot.com

Amy  – (November 16, 2007 at 3:25 PM)  

p.j. got my gas for me today =) he was off today so yes, i was spoiled!!! lol i'm not sure what he paid, but i'm sure he did self-serve, unlike myself!

Amy  – (November 17, 2007 at 8:50 PM)  

i'm glad i only do less than 100 miles a week in the car! than again, i lead a very boring life!...to preschool....to grocery store.... and that's about it for me!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP