Just one more...............

I haven't taken pictures outside in forever! It just felt so good to be out there today and it makes me so excited for the Spring!

Wonderful World of Weiners  – (February 18, 2008 at 3:46 PM)  

This kid is a cutie!!! And I want spring!!! I am so done with snow!!!

Hallie

Amber  – (February 18, 2008 at 4:00 PM)  

I'm having my own pj day today...love the picture. You should frame it, the colors are great and he looks so serious!

Amy  – (February 18, 2008 at 5:02 PM)  

Oh, your little man is a cutie! I guess in Texas I can't really complain that I'm ready for spring. But I can wish for it to stop raining, UGH!

Happy Days  – (February 18, 2008 at 6:36 PM)  

he is a cutie! those two (Einstein and T-man)are going to have so much fun together!

Amy  – (February 18, 2008 at 8:17 PM)  

wow! his wheels are spinning!

Robyn  – (February 18, 2008 at 9:49 PM)  

Great shot. I'm jealous of your weather.

Don Mills Diva  – (February 18, 2008 at 10:53 PM)  

What a great picture - I'm so jealous of your spring-like weather...

junglemama  – (February 18, 2008 at 11:37 PM)  

I loved the sun out today too! Sping is around the corner. What a great picture!

Lizzy in the Burbs  – (February 19, 2008 at 12:36 AM)  

So cute! With all the toys they have, a little boy will always gravitate to the rocks! Looks like he had lots of fun!

Lizzy

stuwk  – (February 19, 2008 at 12:37 AM)  

Wow what amazing colors in that photo!

I love this spring weather. Are you on the west coast too?

girlymom  – (February 19, 2008 at 9:08 AM)  

Hold on a minute...you can see the grass?? We have a few FEET of snow and it isn't supposed to stop anytime soon. Ugh. Cute picture though, he looks very content to be out!

kimmy  – (February 19, 2008 at 10:07 AM)  

Love the picture...I forgot what it looks like outside without any snow!

Kimmy

jenny  – (February 19, 2008 at 10:30 AM)  

too fun - you got outside! i'm so jealous of the grass in these shots that i could spit. all i can see is snow and ice! think spring!

Misty  – (February 19, 2008 at 11:16 AM)  

ALL of these last posts with your photographs are DARLING. Incredibly adorable you boys is!

kim-d  – (February 19, 2008 at 3:49 PM)  

Okay, again with the jammies, and now cute shoes/boots, too! I am also slightly jealous of your weather. It is seriously cold here--AGAIN--and snow much snow it's ridiculous. I think we should all come and visit you! HAHA!

Zoe  – (February 20, 2008 at 11:55 AM)  

i'm so jealous! it's freezing here!

kim-d  – (February 20, 2008 at 2:31 PM)  

Where are you, Mary? I expected you hours ago :)! I made chili and everything...Actually, I still think I'd rather come there, since you have nice weather. Here, there...makes no difference to me if it meant I'd get to see the T-Man in person!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP