Rockin' it

I declared it a pj day for Thomas this morning considering we wouldn't be leaving the house and he won't get his bath until this evening. However this afternoon the rain stopped and the 60 degree temperature out there was calling us to come out. So out to the backyard we went with T-man still in his pjs.

Thomas didn't start walking until after the Fall when we were no longer playing outside. Since he's been walking he's been outside in the backyard to walk around on his own once. That was almost 2 months ago. So going out there today was almost like the first time again.

He got a huge kick out of it and quickly found something he likes..................rocks! Behind our garage there are tons of rocks. That's the only place Thomas wanted to be!

Can't I tell you how excited I am for the Spring!?!?! I think we are going to have tons of fun in the backyard this year :)

Maria  – (February 18, 2008 at 9:19 PM)  

Oh you're so lucky about the weather there. It was snowing today, but I still managed to get out for a walk.

Robyn  – (February 18, 2008 at 9:47 PM)  

How nice to get outside. We have 2 feet of snow in the backyard.

girlymom  – (February 19, 2008 at 9:11 AM)  

It's so cute to see things through their eyes! It makes you wonder just what they are thinking. Your summer is going to be so much fun. Look at all the new things he will discover this summer~ watch out here he comes!! :) I loved the first time they played in the sprinkler, it was such easy entertainment and the giggles were priceless!

kim-d  – (February 19, 2008 at 3:47 PM)  

I just love this pic of Daddy and his boy! And I love Thomas's "bed head' and jammies...I seriously think what it is, is that I just love Thomas! Such a sweetie boy...and why am I not surprised he goes for the rocks. Thomas Does Trouble, ya know! HAHA :)!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP