They're only buddies.............

when Thomas is asleep. Norman is ALWAYS desperate to get near a warm body. And if there's a blanket there..........well forget it. HE WILL MAKE HIS WAY UNDER!

Norman isn't very fond of Thomas. He tries to stay as far away as he can. If Thomas starts towards him........Normand either leaves the room or runs to Einstein or I to be saved.

Although when Thomas is asleep................Norman can't control the urge to be near a warm body or a blanket. And it's times like these that they appear to be friends. This one's my favorite :)

Amy  – (February 18, 2008 at 1:10 PM)  

i just love these!!! the last one if my favorite!

April  – (February 18, 2008 at 1:36 PM)  

I love the last one, too! I'm most amused by your dog's consistent focus on the camera.
They'll be friends soon enough.

Balancing Hops - Blog Hoppin'

Amber  – (February 18, 2008 at 1:52 PM)  

Melt my heart!!! I don't know which one is cuter, all I know is that I could squeeze both of them until their eyes popped out!

just jamie  – (February 18, 2008 at 2:00 PM)  

Wow. Those are some darling shots!

Funny, we have a little beagle. I always thought she'd come around to liking the kids. She's pretty indifferent to them. Your dog and ours could be buddies.

girlymom  – (February 18, 2008 at 2:10 PM)  

I can see why that is your favorite, it's precious! They look so cozy comfy together. Did he fall asleep in the car? Annie used to do that and we could carry her in and she would never flinch...she wakes up now and it's hard to get her back to sleep...happily.
Enjoy your quiet time!

Anonymous –   – (February 18, 2008 at 2:12 PM)  

How cute are they?! Those pictures make me want to come curl up on your couch with them for a nap!

Michelle Leigh  – (February 18, 2008 at 2:14 PM)  

Oh, that's just too darn sweet! My cat likes to snuggle with Annika while she's sleeping, but you won't find him near her when she is up! Animals are weird!

Trixie Twatwaffle  – (February 18, 2008 at 8:37 PM)  

that last one is fabulous. SEriously.

Robyn  – (February 18, 2008 at 9:48 PM)  

Those are so cute. Our dog doesn't like my daughter either. Only I get to snuggle during naps.

kim-d  – (February 19, 2008 at 3:44 PM)  

Awww...Thomas and Norman! How cute are they; you would never know they're not the best of buds all the time. I agree that one day soon they probably will really be buds, unless Norman won't allow it--HA! Just love all these pix, Mary--well worth waiting for :)!

Carol  – (February 20, 2008 at 11:05 AM)  

Hi! Found you via Kim-d's blog. Had to keep reading when I saw that your (adorable) son's name is Thomas -- my husband's and father's name, and my son's middle name.

I can just see Norman always watching around him to make sure Thomas isn't too close... until sleep is part of it. Too cute!

Great blog! May I stay?

Carol

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP