Wipeout

I ordinarily don't post about or find humor in my kidding getting completed wrecked by something. Although, because he is FINE I just had to share this.

Thomas got rocked in about .005 sec flat! I didn't even get my finger off the shutter form the first picture when the bottom picture happened. The funny thing............it didn't even phase him! (Note to self...........get some rubber skids for the bottom of the stool!)

jenny  – (February 23, 2008 at 3:06 PM)  

isn't it funny how something that hurts for us to even watch doesn't even phase them most of the time? i can't believe how tough the little guys are!

good before and after shots! :)

Amy  – (February 23, 2008 at 3:18 PM)  

i think he just said wtf..... and he didn't learn it from me!

Happy Days  – (February 23, 2008 at 3:28 PM)  

we want to see sledding pictures!

Maureen  – (February 23, 2008 at 7:28 PM)  

Aw, poor guy. Glad he wasn't hurt!

Maureen
Blog Hoppin'

Janice {Run Far}  – (February 23, 2008 at 7:48 PM)  

That is so cute- he is just laying there..... glad he is ok... what a cute little guy.

Zoe  – (February 23, 2008 at 9:26 PM)  

awww poor guy! i would have been craking up though. i'm mean like that!

Tara R.  – (February 23, 2008 at 9:28 PM)  

I think kids are like the Abominable Snowman (think Rudolph the Reindeer cartoons)...they bounce. Glad he wasn't hurt. I've been known to chuckle at my kids like that too. =)

blog hopping - etcetera

3XMom  – (February 23, 2008 at 9:46 PM)  

lol! we have the same stool and have seen the same thing! Great photo catch!

bloghoppin' - three martini mommy

Robyn  – (February 23, 2008 at 9:54 PM)  

Whoa, I think unless you make a deal of it, it sometimes doesn't register that it should hurt, it's more shock.

girlymom  – (February 25, 2008 at 10:46 AM)  

I can't believe you caught this on the camara! Glad he is ok~ what a tough little guy!

Lizzy in the Burbs  – (February 26, 2008 at 2:12 PM)  

It's freaky how those things happen in the blink of an eye! I'm glad he was alright!

Lizzy

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP