Oh no.........they're here!

These nasty little bitches were waiting for me when I got into work today. Enough said.

Maria  – (March 10, 2008 at 10:33 AM)  

I know what you mean. Luckily my kids eat them so fast that I don't get very many before they're all gone! BTW, really nice picture of you over on Amy's blog!

kimmy  – (March 10, 2008 at 11:01 AM)  

I can't wait to get mine - I order 8 boxes! YIKES!!!!

Kimmy

beanski  – (March 10, 2008 at 12:46 PM)  

dear lord the neighbor girl showed up last night with SIX boxes. my husband apparently decided my butt needed SIX boxes. dear lord. enjoy!

Wonderful World of Weiners  – (March 10, 2008 at 1:01 PM)  

Throw those crappy ones away and go get some THIN MINTS!!!

Hallie :)

Amber  – (March 10, 2008 at 1:17 PM)  

I've already mentioned I go all slutty for girl-scout cookies on someone else's blog, but I will add after eating a box by myself, I get slutty AND fat! I don't think that is what the girl-scouts had in mind.

Lizzy in the Burbs  – (March 10, 2008 at 1:26 PM)  

Hi, Mary!

I love your new blog design! The picture of little Thomas is adorable! You and Amy must have been very busy this weekend!

I'm probably going to hell for this, but I lied to a girlscout the other day! There was a group of them standing outside our grocery store selling the cookies, and I politely told them that I couldn't buy any because I had already purchased several boxes from my niece, NOT TRUE! I just knew if I brought them home I'd be inhaling them!

Lizzy

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada  – (March 10, 2008 at 1:33 PM)  

I know, mine will be here any day now too....just when I've given them up!

Love the new banner!

jessica  – (March 10, 2008 at 1:58 PM)  

i'm dying for my thin mints! makes me hungry!

kim-d  – (March 10, 2008 at 3:47 PM)  

Damn them; damn them all to hell! Especially those peanut butter sandwich ones...

Denise H.  – (March 10, 2008 at 5:07 PM)  

HAHA!! I got my little bitches last week and have already eated an entire box of Samoas. AHHHH

KG  – (March 10, 2008 at 5:38 PM)  

Those whores! And that filthy bitch Mrs. Fields was with them, wasn't she? Damn them all!

Janice {Run Far}  – (March 10, 2008 at 6:29 PM)  

Oh my freaking hell that was so funny. I was laughing so hard. LOL-

we have gone through three boxes over the weekend, I think I need to run alot harder tomorrow

Trixie Twatwaffle  – (March 10, 2008 at 7:55 PM)  

I bought 2 boxes of thin mints. My co-workers ate them all. Literally I didn't have one.

I have a spare box at home. those are all mine.

I alsohave bought 2 boxes of peanut butter patties. MMMM. ALL MINE dammit. All Mine. I didn't even share with my hubby.

Zoe  – (March 10, 2008 at 9:53 PM)  

i'm telling you the girl scouts are evil little tramps. who on earth puts out their cookies right before swimsuit season??? its a conspiracy of some sort. i know it.

Jaime Cox  – (March 10, 2008 at 10:38 PM)  

Ok... I think you emailed me and asked me about the CS2 lesson I was taking, if it was online. But now I can't remember if I responded and I can't find the email! If so, yes, it was online through the local Community College. I need to get a memory.

And yes... they are nasty. The carmel delights... I can say that I just "owned" a box last week. My hubs asked me the other day where they were.... I laughed and said, Naydine helped me!

Amy  – (March 10, 2008 at 10:55 PM)  

keep away from the girl scout cookies!!! you will regret it! ha ha ha

Robyn  – (March 10, 2008 at 10:57 PM)  

For the first time, I was actually happy no one hit us up for them. We usually buy a bunch. We still have 2 boxes from last year. J forgot we had them, they are the kinds he likes.

Unknown  – (March 10, 2008 at 11:08 PM)  

Reason #7349 that I'm going to hell: I always lie to the girl scouts and tell them I'm diabetic and can't eat cookies. You can see the disappointment on their little faces, because you know they saw my big ass coming and thought they'd hit the Mother Lode.

Thanks for visiting me. Now that we're in fat camp together... I'm sure we'll see more of each other! For better or for worse.

Burgh Baby  – (March 11, 2008 at 8:22 AM)  

You're trying to torture me, aren't you? Apparently, our Girl Scouts are too wussy to sit out in the "bad weather" (what? it doesn't usually snow in PA? WHATEVER!), so they haven't been setting up their little tables all over town. I know this because after checking six stores (yes, six, I really wanted some cookies), I finally called the Girl Scout office. They had better figure out how to hook me up, and quick.

OHmommy  – (March 11, 2008 at 11:16 AM)  

Oh no!!!!

LOL... I have to start thinking about swimming season. :)

Happy Days  – (March 11, 2008 at 12:26 PM)  

Hey! Where and When is my makeover happening!!! TODAY!! Hahahah! Get it Happinings Today!!!

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs}  – (March 12, 2008 at 10:22 AM)  

HAHA!!! I love those little bitches! LOL!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP