The muggies and such

*It's muggy today. I hate it when it's sticky.......bleh.

*I woke up with a migraine and popped some excedrine..........it better go away.

*Thomas is still sleeping and I have the day off. A few minutes to myself.......nice!

*I have the day off because we are closing on our new house today............yippeeee!

*Thomas has another ear infection. I Brought him to the doctors for a rash. The rash is just dry skin. There were no signs of an ear infection. I smell tubes in his future............awesome.

*I have a new babysitter coming over today............yippeeee skippy!

*Tomorrow we are designing our kitchen and bath............I hate decisions like this............I am overwhelmed.

*Sunday I am going to a photography workshop given by the fabulous Karen Russell. I am super excited to meet her............can't wait!

*Pretty much the only thing Thomas inherited from me is his love for shoes. He's always sticking his feet in someone else's shoes. If you go through the albums at my Mom and Dad's, in the majority of the pictures, I'm wearing someone's shoes. Here's an example..................ha!

(This was from before we threw the binkie away!)

kimmy  – (June 27, 2008 at 7:52 AM)  

Congrats on closing on the house today! Designing your kitchen and bath is going to be fun. Lot of decisions to make, but it will look awesome in the end!

Sorry to hear about Thomas' ear infection. Both my kids are recovering from strep throat. UGH!

Have a great weekend!

Kimmy

kim-d  – (June 27, 2008 at 7:56 AM)  

Ohhh, what a day you've got going there, ML-G :)! I'm so excited for you to close on your house; it's scary and wonderful all at the same time. I'm just so happy that you're getting a few minutes for yourself this morning...nice of Thomas Trouble to sleep in a bit. And we've got the muggies here, too...gotta love that Excedrin Migraine!

Thomas and those huge shoes...BWAHAHAHA. So cute!

Misty  – (June 27, 2008 at 9:23 AM)  

Have a great weekend. You have a lot of exciting things going on!

Misty  – (June 27, 2008 at 9:23 AM)  

Loved "your" boots, by the way!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (June 27, 2008 at 11:17 AM)  

I hope he doesn't have to have tubes...but Jonathan did and he is doing 100 percent better on that front now!

Congrats on the house closing too.

Leslie Collins  – (June 27, 2008 at 12:20 PM)  

Congrats on the closing of your house. How exciting!!!!

I hope you enjoyed those few minutes you had to yourself.

Have a great weekend, Mary.

Alice  – (June 27, 2008 at 3:14 PM)  

Yay for the new house! And I'm with you on loving shoes. :)

Happy Days  – (June 27, 2008 at 7:50 PM)  

CONGRATS!!!!! I am so happy for you guys! I am sad for us that you are further away, but we will make it work! We will!!! It is kind of like this, the older you get the older old seems and the further away family is just mean the further away far is! Does that make any sense. Ok I just had a MIkes hard lemonade and I have not had any thing like that in a long time! I know I am lame! I am cellebrating your new house and no contractors or workers in my house in the am!!!! Yeahhhhh!! I love you guys and I am sooooo happy for you! I love the shoes on him!!

Amy  – (June 27, 2008 at 9:30 PM)  

These boots are made for walking.... this song always makes me think of you for this reason. I LOVE this picture - he is just too cute!!!

Okay did Lisa take a sap pill or what? Maybe she should drink more often!!! Does this mean she just might drive on the highway or take back roads the entire way to your house!!!

I know you and Einstein will make your house look awesome - I am happy for you guys!

I can't wait for Sunday - Karen Russell!

Robyn  – (June 27, 2008 at 10:22 PM)  

Have fun in the new house. PB likes to wear everyones shoes too. You threw his binky out...already, you are so much stronger than I am.

Julie  – (June 29, 2008 at 7:44 PM)  

Yeah for the new house.
We may have an offer on ours.
I need to pack :)

Who doesn't love shoes?!?!?

jenny  – (June 30, 2008 at 12:13 PM)  

whoohoo - closing on the new house! that's great. i hope thomas gets better soon. poor guy! i'd love to hear how the workshop went with karen (i am SO jealous)!

Michelle Leigh  – (July 1, 2008 at 8:30 AM)  

How'd the designing go? I'm jealous, I love that stuff!

What a cute pic. My kiddos love shoes too. It's crazy!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP