What's worse................

a.) A two and a half hour drive home that includes pulling over so someone can be sick?

or

b.) The anticipation that you'll probably be sick at some point tonight because you were just stuck in the car for two and a half hours with someone that has the stomach bug?

Happy Days  – (June 8, 2008 at 8:41 PM)  

Oh man Mary! So sorry. I hope that your whole fam-damly will be feeling better really fast!

jenny  – (June 8, 2008 at 8:48 PM)  

oh! i sure hope you don't get sick - and that you're all better soon!

kim-d  – (June 8, 2008 at 9:02 PM)  

Either way you're sorta screwed. I just don't know any other way of saying it. Darn, huh?

Robyn  – (June 8, 2008 at 10:05 PM)  

c) someone getting sick in the car before you can pull over.

KG  – (June 9, 2008 at 11:11 AM)  

I'm with Robyn . . . and I say pour Tilex on every SINGLE surface that isn't going to bleach out.

kim-d  – (June 9, 2008 at 3:36 PM)  

Mary? Are you well? Or sick? Oh I hope you escaped the grip of the stomach bug!!!! Please tell me it's so...

Michelle Leigh  – (June 10, 2008 at 9:54 AM)  

Well, I would say A. I don't usually get sick, but I hate the smell of puke and it makes me sick just thinking of it. Not fun either way, hope you didn't get sick!

Anonymous –   – (June 10, 2008 at 12:36 PM)  

Ok... I am reading this two days after you posted it. I am wondering if it hit you yet! Hope you are doing ok and the rest are as well. Hang in there!

kimmy  – (June 10, 2008 at 2:13 PM)  

Oh yuck! I hope you didn't catch anything!

Congrats on the house!

Kimmy

Unknown  – (June 10, 2008 at 4:21 PM)  

Anything to do with vomit is worse in my opinion.

Hope you're all feeling alright today!

Zoe  – (June 10, 2008 at 10:26 PM)  

ewww. that sucks. maybe it was just car sickness? hopefully???

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP