Updates

A few pictures for your viewing pleasure :)

Here's a look at our new vanity in the bathroom. It still needs a top and faucets. The vanity is the same finish as our kitchen cabinets.

Tiled tub surround done by Einstein. Still needs fixtures and ceiling trim.
Thomas' big boy bed. He calls it "Mack's bed" because his cousins Matt and John have bunk beds and Thomas use to nap on them.
My almost, but not quite, finished kitchen. Granite came Monday. We still need the faucet to be installed, the microwave to be installed, the dishwasher to be installed and all trim work to be done.

We had two little mishaps the other day.............when we unpacked our micro hood, the whole bottom of it was busted. A new one is on order. Then when Einstein went to put the vanity top in the bathroom, it was 3 inches to small. Somehow they put our order in wrong. We will be returning it and getting a store credit. So we are ditching that vanity top and having the granite guys make us one that will match the kitchen.

I was up extra early this morning since Einstein is away and I had to drop Thomas of at "school." After dropping him off I went over to the house and unloaded more boxes. It then took me 1 hour and 20 minutes to drive to work. Traffic sucks! I can't wait for September because I will be taking the train to work :) Tomorrow I'm off. Lot's to do!

Happy Days  – (August 21, 2008 at 11:00 AM)  

WOW!!! It is looking soooooo great. I know that you feel like you can't even breathe right now, but, it won't be long until you are sipping coffee at your kitchen counter! It will all be so worth it! Hang in there!

Julie  – (August 21, 2008 at 12:17 PM)  

It looks Awesome!! I have been waiting for more pics. Since I am getting ready to move, you are inspiring me!! I can't wait for more pics.

I wish my husband was handy like that. He just learning small things with the little repairs we've done around this place.

Denise H.  – (August 21, 2008 at 1:48 PM)  

OH WOW!!!!! Your house is Beautiful I love it! Especially the mirrors in your bathroom and everything about your kitchen.

You guys did an amazing job!

kimmy  – (August 21, 2008 at 6:15 PM)  

Looks amazing! Can't wait to get started on our addition...except that I have to live here during all the construction!

Did I mention that I am a complete NEAT FREAK???

Kimmy

Anonymous –   – (August 21, 2008 at 9:25 PM)  

Mary, it is coming together so beautifully! I can only imagine how stressful everything is right now, and I hope it all settles down for you soon so you can enjoy watching your family of 3 grow to be a family of 4!

Robyn  – (August 21, 2008 at 10:18 PM)  

Can I move in? J and I are almost ready to list this place.
The kitchen is gorgeous. I love those circle mirrors.

KG  – (August 24, 2008 at 10:43 PM)  

Wow! So far so good! It looks fantastic!

Alice  – (August 25, 2008 at 9:07 AM)  

Can I come live with you?? I super-heart your beautiful tile in the shower. :)

kim-d  – (August 27, 2008 at 5:46 AM)  

I miss you, Mare! Just wanted to stop by and say hi, and I'll talk to ya next week!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP