Proof that I exist!

I went through months and months of pictures on my computer the other night trying to find a picture of myself with Thomas Trouble. I forget exactly how far I had to go back, but it was far! I guess that's what happens when you're the one always behind the camera! duh!
Since I'm barely in any pictures, it's safe to say that we have practically NO family pictures! It's a shame!

So we killed two birds with one stone on Saturday and had our pictures done by my sister.

This one below is my favorite!


Denise  – (October 20, 2008 at 9:21 AM)  

Oooh what a nice picture! Beautiful family. I know how it is I am behind the camera all the time too.

Alice  – (October 20, 2008 at 9:28 AM)  

You should get in front of the camera more often! Beautiful picture of your family.

kimmy  – (October 20, 2008 at 9:41 AM)  

What a beaufiful family picture! I see such a resemblance between you and your sister!

GORGEOUS!!!!

Kimmy

jenny  – (October 20, 2008 at 9:42 AM)  

you have a beautiful little family! great pictures. :)

Robyn  – (October 20, 2008 at 11:45 AM)  

Those are great. You are looking good girl.

kim-d  – (October 21, 2008 at 7:16 AM)  

Hi Mare!!! I'm back, and I've missed you mucho, but these two pix are soooo good! I love little "It's Bob" in the center :)! You've got a good photographer...

More later, you fun-castrated mom-a-fied Mare, you! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (October 22, 2008 at 12:19 PM)  

Awesome shots. How I wish I had a sister who could shoot photos for me! I don't have any of me with Jonathan and Hubby either. I do know someone who could do them though....hmmmmmm....

girlymom  – (October 23, 2008 at 2:26 PM)  

What great pictures! You are such a beautiful family! Congratulations on the news of the newest one!!
I'm trying to get back into blogging and wanted to stop in and say hello!

Julie  – (October 24, 2008 at 10:10 AM)  

Gorgeous photos!!!
I love them!!

I think I need to follow your lead and get a good family pic soon!!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP