I'm fragile today

Internet, sing this three times over...........

Open the door get, on the floor
Everyone walk the dinosaur

There, is it in your head now too? he he he I don't know why the heck I have this song in my head but I do and it's driving me crazy!

And boy do I feel crazy today! I'm a bit sleep deprived. The asshole also known as Norman the Dog needed to go out at 3:00 am. Usually this is no big deal. However, it's 60 something degrees out so he was quite comfortable out there this morning and we couldn't' get the damn dog back in the house until 4:10 am! Internet, my alarm goes off at 5:00 am! And I didn't go to bed last night until around 12:00 am because I'm a stupid schmuck that stayed up for the megamillions drawing!

And do you want the real kicker...............

I have some of these living in my attic!

We suspected this but it was confirmed this morning when I could here them scurrying and squeaking around above me............yuck! Those sounds make my skin crawl!

Is it Friday yet?

Anonymous –   – (December 10, 2008 at 3:27 PM)  

oh Lord you have mice! YUCk ugly little things. And I can relate with the damn animal thing (ours is getting ME up too) Yep it's Friday, let's go for a drink.

kim-d  – (December 10, 2008 at 6:07 PM)  

Awww, Mare! That mouse thing just is not good. Einstein needs to take care of...right away. Plus, Einstein needs to take care of Norman the Dog's nocturnal needs. Because you need your rest. Because you are gestating his second son. And also because if Mama is sleep-deprived, it could get real ugly. BWAHAHAHAHA! I cannot believe you have 60 degrees; we are at 26, but it's a blustery wind that makes it feel much, much colder.

Leslie Collins  – (December 10, 2008 at 11:10 PM)  

Okay, I am cracking up right now about you staying up for the mega million. Too funny.

On the flip side, I am sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well rested. I don't feel bad that it's 60 there though. We are in the 20's !!! hahaha. Those damn dogs, I tell ya. Ours is a pain, too. She has been wanting out and running away. Maybe one day she will find a new addy. :)

We had a mouse in a our house last year. It was scarring the crap out of me when I heard him moving around. We trapped him and that was the last of it. I hope you are able to get rid of them soon.

Here I am @ 11:10 and still no the net, so I am ending this insanely long response and going to bed. I hope you are able to get a good night sleep .

Robyn  – (December 11, 2008 at 8:18 AM)  

ah mice how fun, I heard something scurrying in my attic the other night, but I am in denial and do not want to go look up there.

Kim Airhart  – (December 11, 2008 at 12:39 PM)  

Tomorrow is FRIDAY!! Hang in there girl!!

We had mice in our house too but we did a human treatment of the whole house and they are gone.. YAY!!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (December 11, 2008 at 2:01 PM)  

So you call your dog that too huh? Yeah....sounds very similar to our household. Without the mice.

And of course I'm not preggars.

This week I am actually completely OPPOSITE of pregnant. Yeah. *no that was not said with enthusiasm*

kimmy  – (December 12, 2008 at 8:26 AM)  

Get a trap and put some Peanut Butter in it. They love and your little rodent problem will be solved!

Good luck!

Kimmy

Denise H.  – (December 12, 2008 at 1:33 PM)  

OH YUCK!!!! I HATE MICE! We have seen a few in our garage but not in our house yet.

Although, it is bound to happen since we are surrounded by fields.

GOOD LUCK!

Happy Days  – (December 13, 2008 at 11:24 PM)  

You are on nutty girl! I love it! I hope Sunday brings on a better week! It has to be, it is that much closer to Christmas! Yippee! If those mice were in my house Abby would be naming them and keeping them as her pets. The James kids brought there hermet crab and now he hermie has a friend for life! I don't knwo where I got this child. Way too funny.

KG  – (December 18, 2008 at 10:22 PM)  

Ewwwww on the mice. We had a resident in our garage ... I named him Ralph. And that bastard was clever! I tried OVER and OVER and OVER again to trap him and he kept succeeding while I failed. Miserably. That bastard.

He appears to be gone, now, though. So I'm calling it a victory.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP