Flippin' Einstein!

I was just told that this week would not be convenient for him if I had the baby.
He's got a deadline at work.

Effffers!

Denise  – (February 28, 2009 at 12:14 PM)  

Well did you kick him in the jimmy!!

kim-d  – (February 28, 2009 at 3:34 PM)  

Oh man, that Einstein just NEVER learns, does he? Tell him for me that I hope that, FOR A VERY LONG TIME INTO THE FUTURE, he enjoys snuggling up with that deadline every night. BWAHAHAHAHA!

And, and...I love little frosting face with the cute bump! Ya know what I think is so darn cute about little boys? The head size to body size ratio. At what age do they grow into their noggins? SO cute!

Robyn  – (February 28, 2009 at 5:20 PM)  

Yeah, make sure it works around his schedule.

Michelle Leigh  – (February 28, 2009 at 6:38 PM)  

I got that from the hubs with both of my last 2! Not about you dude! I say do anything and everything to go into labor, just to spite him!

Alice  – (March 2, 2009 at 10:24 AM)  

That made me laugh. I'm not sure why...I'd kill Ervin....but it did make me giggle!! :)

kim-d  – (March 3, 2009 at 7:09 PM)  

Hey Mare-Dawg!!! Take a break from your Jumping Jacks and scrubbing the floors on your hands and knees. BWAHAHAHAHA!

Anonymous –   – (March 3, 2009 at 9:17 PM)  

Dude. Frank just looked at the calendar the other day and said something very similar in regards to the last week of April. I told him the same thing I told my mother when she said she wanted to name the baby: "When this kid takes up residence in your uterus and threatens to blow out your vagina, you can most defintely call the shots. Until then, make yourself useful and go get me a cookie."

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP