Driving in the Car

Internet, my commute to work is long. It's about an hour but some times longer. And it's the last 8-9 miles that are the killer. These miles are usually stop and go, bumper to bumper the whole ride. So sitting in this, makes me pretty bored. Which ultimately causes me to start taking pictures. Today I thought the sun's rays looked pretty cool. Usually I snap away with my iphone (a.k.a. my BABY) however today, I just happen to have my DSLR riding co-pilot. I'm pretty sure the people in the cars around me thought I was nuts as I was trying to get the sun shot. Or perhaps it was because I had my windows down and was singing along to Third Eye Blind. (Shut up! You know you sing in the car too!)

I think it's pretty cool though. And I managed to stay between the lines!

jenny  – (August 4, 2009 at 9:35 AM)  

lol! i've done this before - getting bored while driving so you whip out the camera. haha! great shot of the sun rays. :)

Alice  – (August 4, 2009 at 2:38 PM)  

Beautiful shot! I used to have one of those commutes. I would take pics, text, put on make up, conduct meetings...really, it's good I finally moved closer to work. :)

Robyn  – (August 4, 2009 at 6:02 PM)  

Great shot. Yes, I sing in the car.

Anonymous –   – (August 4, 2009 at 8:43 PM)  

LOVE IT! I often wish I had the camera with me in the car - mostly so I could get a shot of 'Ariana's Exotic Wear: The Stripper Supply Store'. Dead serious.

And I am pretty sure that you taking pictures is only about half as weird as what some of the other drivers were doing in their cars.

Denise  – (August 5, 2009 at 9:30 AM)  

very pretty! I sing in the car too, pretty loud and crazy sometimes. And great shot by the way.

Unknown  – (August 6, 2009 at 1:39 AM)  

That picture is breathtaking missy! I'm a sucker for sky shots and you nailed it :)

PS. I always sing in the car. ALWAYS.

Burgh Baby  – (August 6, 2009 at 1:25 PM)  

I take photos while in the car all. the. time. Not while driving, but while stuck. It does get a few strange looks.

LOVE that photo!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP