Friday Fragments

"down in fragle rock............"  That song pops in my head every friday when I get my frag on thanks to Mrs. 4444!

*Hallie over here talks about her lonely little mosquito.....well we have a lonely little lady bug that resides in our bathroom.  A couple of weeks ago Thomas Trouble didn't believe me or Einstein when we told him.  We had to bring him in to show him.  Did you catch that, a couple of weeks ago?  Yeah, lovely lonely little lady bug is STILL there.  Sometimes she's gone but by morning she is right back in her spot.

*This might be a little TMI for some of you to take but I STILL have the lovely little baby line on my belly above and below my button.  Seriously, I evicted Mr. Mean almost 9 months ago...........enough already!  (Thankfully my hair has stopped falling out!)

*I've been debating 'New Year's Resolutions' in my head recently.  I decided I am not going to make any this year (at least not publicly) because I always FAIL at them.  However, one thing I want to try in 2010 (OMG that sounds so crazy to say......twenty ten) is 'A Picture A Day.'  I want to try to take a picture every day for 365 days.  I plan to do it and link it somewhere over on my side bar----->

*I started my Christmas shopping on Wednesday night.  I am going to try to finish it rather quickly so that the week leading up to Christmas I can really enjoy baking and what not.  Family, do you remember what I was like at Christmas time last year in my 7 months pregnant state?  LOONEY doesn't even come close!

*Today I went shopping for a sweater in my attic.  It has been 2 years since those sweaters were packed away.........2 years!  Hopefully in a few weeks after I've gotten my SHRED on for some time, they'll all fit marvelously!  (yeah I know, you people in my region are probably like why the heck are you wearing a sweater today when it's 60 degrees out!  I know I know, weird.  But my office is chilly!)

*Thomas Trouble has been driving out of my freakin mind this week!  Some how, some way, he's lost his ears.  That boy does not listen to a single thing I say!  And when he does listen, he'll say "but Mama, I'm just being a puma, etc. etc. etc." as if that makes climbing on the back of the couch okay.  Seriously Internet, I LOVE HIS IMAGINATION, I do.  But for the love of God, this character stuff has got to calm down a teeny tiny bit!

*We have been trying really really hard for the past month + to eat really really healthy and all I really really want is an almond joy ice cream loaded with jimmies!  I want it so bad I could scream!  And the really really terrible part of this...........I can't have it until next spring/summer because Tootsie's is closed!

My guys this fine Friday Morning!



 (Could our eyes be any more different?)

Happy Friday All!

Wonderful World of Weiners  – (November 20, 2009 at 10:06 AM)  

Glad you said the ladybug actually moved. Cuz I didn't want to have to be the one to tell you that it sounded dead!!

You be nice to Mr. Thomas. It is VERY IMPORTANT to be a puma now and again.

Do NOT deprive yourself of ice cream. I think I read somewhere you can die if you do that.

Hallie :)

Robyn  – (November 20, 2009 at 11:30 AM)  

I started a little Christmas shopping this week, I felt weird hiding presents before Thanksgiving.
That ice cream sound so good.

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom  – (November 20, 2009 at 3:24 PM)  

I also still have my line (linea negre, I think is its "medical" term)... and my daughter is 14 months old! My doctor told me it would fully disappear once all the hormones were gone from my system. How much longer could it take?

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

Stacy Uncorked  – (November 20, 2009 at 11:22 PM)  

I'm usually done with the Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving so I can coast between the two holidays. This year? Not so much. I'll be lucky if I get started by Thanksgiving. Why must time fly by so fast?!

We have about 50 ladybugs hanging out in our upstairs bathroom - want us to send them over to keep your lonely one company? ;)

Ice cream cravings should not be ignored. Really.

Your boys are ADORABLE!!!

Happy FF! :)

mub  – (November 22, 2009 at 8:18 AM)  

Good luck with your Picture a Day next year! I think I'd get to like day 150 and fail *L* Then I'd feel bad because I got so far, but not far enough!

Mrs4444  – (November 22, 2009 at 11:51 PM)  

You're all adorable :)

Your story about the couch climbing reminds me of the many, many times I almost had heart attacks over Kyle leaping OVER the couch in his quest for ninja status (he was self-coached). I can't say I miss those days, because he still does it once in a while when he's in a good mood. What can ya do???

I started this week, too, only it's more fun for me, because it's my MIL's money--she loves her Christmas shopping! :)

I'd be glad that place is closed! :)

Have a great week.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP