Making a Mama Crazy


Internet, I'm not going to say exactly which one was trying to make me crazy last night. Nope. I'm not going to tell you which one woke up at 9:30pm and decided it was play time until midnight. Nope, I won't tell you. And I'm not going to tell you which one then woke up at around 3:00am screaming bloody murder. It wouldn't be nice to talk about someone for two days in a row now, would it? Funny, that the same someone that was off his rocker last night, woke up this morning like nothing ever happened. Meanwhile his Mama feels hungover!

Unknown  – (November 4, 2009 at 1:26 PM)  

Lol, oh no ... he looks so innocent though. Angelic even ;)

Poor mama!!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (November 4, 2009 at 10:08 PM)  

It couldn't have been either of these cuties! Nah. My cutie has been lovely too...really. (Ha.)

Robyn  – (November 4, 2009 at 10:48 PM)  

I don't believe it for a second:) Mine seems to want to get up just just as I'm leaving for work(5:10am) and decide she needs Mama at home that day.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP