Well hello there!

Now that Mr. Mean is on the move, he's popping up everywhere!  And he's vewy vewy sneaky!  He gives no warning although you can feel he's eyes on you.  You know the feeling, like someone is watching you?  Yeah, that's what he does.  And sure enough, when I feel his eyes, I look over to find him peeking around a corner or a door frame!  And he lights up the second he sees you see him.

Tonight he decided to come in to check out the commotion in the bathroom.



And because there are rarely ever any pictures of me with my kids (hint hint Einstein), here's one.........


And yes, this picture a day thing is already proving to be a challenge!

Robyn  – (January 5, 2010 at 2:11 PM)  

I love it. I can just picture Mr Mean sneaking up on everyone.

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (January 7, 2010 at 11:20 PM)  

Keep it up...it is a challenge. I know.

Mr. Mean is such a cutie!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP