It's already starting.....nice try!

Friday Thomas Trouble had to stay home from school. He had "the poops."

This morning he woke up rather crabby and took a little while to get moving. While sitting at the island eating cereal he declared "I have to go potty!" while running into the bathroom with his hand over his bum. FALSE ALARM.

He comes back to the island, climbs back up on his stool and resumes eating his cereal. "Mom, I have to go potty again!" and off he runs back into the bathroom, again holding his bum. NOTHING. FALSE ALARM.

Internet, he never pooped this morning.

Fast forward a little while and it was time to pack up and get out of the house. TT says to me "Mom, I can't go to school today. I might have to go poop again."

Internet, are you kidding me? My kid was trying to get out of school today! ha ha ha I reminded him that he can do poops at school. And he said "Oh yeah, I forgot!"

ha ha ha I can't wait until he tells me "Mom, Norman ate my homework!"

Nice try Thomas Trouble!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (February 22, 2010 at 10:42 AM)  

That little sneak. . . It's like when I tell Jonathan it is time to go to bed and suddenly "I scared.." Uh-uh. Sure you are.

Anonymous –   – (February 22, 2010 at 3:46 PM)  

They do learn young, don't they?! What a smarty pants!

Alice  – (February 23, 2010 at 2:29 PM)  

How funny! And I LOVE his shirt!!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP