The Eyes

Internet, these eyes freaked me out this morning. I actually gasped when I saw them.Stupid allergies!

Thomas Trouble woke up at 2:15 am screaming for his Daddy that he needed paper towels. "My eyes! My eyes!" he screamed.

Einstein and I kind of have this little unwritten rule that we don't turn the lights on in the kid's rooms at night unless it is 100% necessary. And considering Thomas is a little dramatic and has been having eye issues all week, Einstein did not turn the lights on last night. He did oblige to TT's wishes and got him his cold, wet paper towels..........in the dark. Meaning, he didn't see these fireballs until this morning either. We let him hold more cold, wet paper towels on his eyes again this morning and loaded him up on Claritan. I was told they already looked a little better at "school" drop off this morning. Poor guy :(

Someone who WAS having a good morning today..................this guy! He looks so funny in hats! And he does this new thing now, where if I'm sitting on the floor he walks over to me, turns around and then parks his fanny right in my lap. I.LOVE.IT.

Denise  – (April 22, 2010 at 5:45 PM)  

Oh poor T that looks miserable poor guy!! And D what a doll and such a nice smile too!

Robyn  – (April 22, 2010 at 8:31 PM)  

OMG TT's eyes. This year has been horrible. Mr Mean is quite the smiler!

Flea  – (April 23, 2010 at 12:27 PM)  

Oh what cutie pies you have! I'm so sorry about those eyes, though. :(

Unknown  – (April 23, 2010 at 2:38 PM)  

Poor thing. I am a suffer myself so I can totally empathize. This time of year is just horrible and pollen is the worst on record.

charlie  – (April 24, 2010 at 7:51 AM)  

my kids get those same allergy eyes. poor little guy!

found you through mbc and following you now :)

Unknown  – (April 26, 2010 at 9:16 AM)  

aw, poor little guy. Your kids are adorable! Returning the follow from MBC! ;)

Jenny
http://babblingsofamommy.blogspot.com

Jen  – (April 28, 2010 at 12:50 PM)  

Oh, I hate allergies! Dylan's eyes get like that, also, and he rubs his nose so hard, I swear he is going to break it. But, they tested him and said he has no outdoor allergies! Yea...okay. Do you give him Clairtin every day? I always wonder how much Zyrtec to give Dylan.
Love that first picture of Mr. Mean. Such attitude!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP