He's in there somewhere.......

Oh, there you are Mr. Mean! You guys, this kid is a blankie freak! (I think he gets it from me.) He loves them. The more the merrier! And it's so gross........he eats them. Like this........

(Just realized that Thomas Trouble is in the background picking. Boys!)
And then they smell like bad breath and get crusty. SO GROSS! This is like blankie heaven to him!And this guy......the Norminator. He's a blankie freak too. This is where he slept last night. On my clean laundry. Jerk. (Although I guess that's what I get for leaving the laundry basket there considering I folded it all on SUNDAY. Oooops!)

And where have I been this past week?

Cleaning boogers. Nose boogers and eye boogers. I had two with strep throat and one with a really really bad cold and conjunctivitis. Mr. Mean, the one with the really really bad cold........he's greeted me every morning this week looking like a glazed donut! (Thanks Kim-d!)

And I've been washing all the blankies nonstop. Take my word for it Internet.......crusty, boogery, bad breath blankies are DISGUSTING.

Happy Friday!

kim-d  – (May 14, 2010 at 10:33 AM)  

Awww...he is the cutest little glazed donut I've ever seen! Judging by those rosy red cheeks and red nose, he really was a pretty sick little guy!

The Norminator...BWAHAHAHA! Frank and Nancy do the same thing!

Jen  – (May 14, 2010 at 1:37 PM)  

Sorry the guys aren't feeling well! I hope you don't get it. If I dare to leave clean laundry out, Dylan comes along and throws it all over the floor. Any clothes that I dare to leave on the bed are also guaranteed to end up on the floor.

Michelle Leigh  – (May 14, 2010 at 10:00 PM)  

Bennett is the same way. He loves blankies, the more the merrier and he sucks on them too! They are sooooo smelly and his gums look like they are receding! Creeps! Sure is cute though!

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs}  – (May 15, 2010 at 2:01 AM)  

Brady loves his blankies too! And of course our dog Rocky LOVES the laundry baskets full of laundry as well. Why can't he pick out the dirty laundry instead of my clean ones though?? :/

Robyn  – (May 15, 2010 at 10:04 PM)  

I can almost smell the blankets from here. Miss M chews on her clothes once in a while when it isn't her hair.
Hope everyone is feeling better.

lisa  – (May 15, 2010 at 10:05 PM)  

These pictures make me SMILE!!!!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (May 15, 2010 at 11:11 PM)  

oh my word that is so cute! Mr. Mean is so awesome...sorry about the boogies... we've got them here too!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP