In the Zone!

You guys, he kills me!

Just look at these two pictures for a moment.......They could be interpreted two different ways.

First, look at the scowl! It's classic Mr. Mean at his finest! I'm convinced that his looks could kill. He's like an angry little artist!

Or, you could say he's just in the zone. Deep in concentration trying to pump out his finest work!

Bawhahahahaha!

Another thing to note about these pictures, he uses both hands.

We've been told that it's still a bit early to identify which hand is the dominant hand. And I know that it's common for children at this age to use both but I'm finding it very interesting to watch and I think because of his arm, he might be quasi ambidextrous. For weeks now (or even longer) he uses crayons, markers, pens, and pencils with both hands. When it comes to eating, he consistently uses his right hand with a spoon and his left with a fork. He knows that his right hand can not turn properly to use a fork in that hand. There are more things I've noticed as well. Most importantly though, his minor disability or deformity (I don't know how to properly identify this "condition") isn't slowing him down in the least!

And angry artist or not, I love this kid with all I've got!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (March 1, 2011 at 8:15 AM)  

He is sooo stinking cute! No matter what hand he uses! :-)

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP