My Despectables

Internet, Thomas Trouble recently moved up a level in his swimming class. He's now an Eel. When Einstein brought him to his first class last week, all the other little eels were there with goggles, except for Thomas Trouble.

Einstein fixed that problem when he arrived home on Tuesday night with not just one pair of goggles, but THREE. (Just a little side note.......Einstein has a ridiculous obsession with buying in bulk and buying at BJs. He finds any and all excuses to go there. This is a topic for another post!)

So not only did Thomas get goggles but someone else did too.

And I can't help but giggle every time I look at this picture!Have you seen the movie Despicable Me? Thomas actually calls the movie "The Despectables". I'm not sure why, but I can't find it in my heart to correct him either. Can you see the resemblance?

Anonymous –   – (March 11, 2011 at 3:19 PM)  

OMG. That is just PRICELESS!

And my husband has an obsession with buying stuff on clearance. Most all of it is for the kids and gets played with/used, but it still drives me up the wall!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP