Scooby and some new accomplishments

Internet, both of my guys are hooked on Scooby Doo lately. I mean, majorly hooked!

Lately I find myself calling Thomas Trouble "Scooby" more and more. And when he's really playing the part, he puts paws on his hands and feet.And more proof that THIS one is growing up.........

He can spell his name outloud and is quite proud of himself for it. He's been writing it for months now with no problem but he's just recently been able to say it without any help.

He can tie his shoes. He still needs someone else to do it for him so that they are tight enough but Internet, he's almost got it!

He almost doesn't need me any more! Just kidding! He'll always need me, right?

Anonymous –   – (May 23, 2011 at 3:03 PM)  

My goodness is he growing up! I am in so much awe of the things my kids have learned to do lately. I have been reading and tying my own shoes for so long that I forgot the determination and work that goes into learning how to do it - hearing C.ooper read and watching M.aren write her name and the names of her siblings just blows my mind! Go, Thomas!

Kim Airhart  – (May 24, 2011 at 5:51 PM)  

That's a cute picture!! I love the outfit.

Robyn  – (May 26, 2011 at 9:17 AM)  

Miss M loves Scooby too. She loves spelling her name too. I love how proud she is of doing it.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP