It was inevitable.........

You guys, I knew that someday this would happen.

I've tried not to "go there" with my thoughts.

As much I've tried pretending that it wasn't happening.....

It has been.

And with each day it is becoming more and more apparent.

"Buzz Year" as Mr. Mean calls him, is kind of becoming a thing of the past.

And I'm actually fighting back tears as I write this.

The days of watching Toy Story, Toy Story 2 and Toy Story 3 on repeat aren't happening any more.

Instead, they have been replaced with Scooby Dooby Doo on Netflix.

Days of Thomas Trouble telling me "I'm Buzz" have been replaced with him telling me "Mom, I'm Scooby."

And another thing I've been noticing.......the second child follows whatever the first one does which means that my thinking that "it's okay, Mr. Mean will pick up on the Toy Story addiction right where Thomas Trouble stopped....." are just so false.

I thought the first one grew up too fast.....

Mr. Mean is only steps behind him. Not really 28 months!

Slow down guys......Mom needs you to be little for a little bit longer!

Kim Airhart  – (June 3, 2011 at 11:29 PM)  

They do grow up too fast don't they?? UGH!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP