Menu Plan Monday

I'm back at it again this week with Menu Plan Monday hosted by orgjunkie.com.

Last week was not a great meal week in our house as Irene left us in the dark until Wednesday night. She's long gone now though and we're back on track!

So this week all my recipes I'm trying out are from www.skinnytaste.com. You guys, I've tried a bunch of the recipes from this site already and I'm in love! She also posts WW points with each recipe if that's your thing.

So here goes.........

Monday: Balsamic Chicken with Roasted Vegetables. My sister made this over the weekend and gave it the two thumbs up. Can't wait to try it tonight!  *Update: This dish/recipe is a keeper.  However, it will wreck your roasting pan!  I recommend either using two disposable pans or layering your pans with tinfoil for easier cleaning.

Tuesday: Keeping it simple with BLTs and salad.

Wednesday: Pork Chops with Mushrooms and Shallots. You guys, shallots make everything better!

Thursday: Lowfat Baked Ziti with spinach.

Friday: Leftovers or maybe Pizza :)

Happy Eating!

Robyn  – (September 5, 2011 at 7:07 PM)  

ok I may have to sit down and do this whole meal plan thing. I am lovin' the skinny taste site. And shallots, I don't like onions, so I sub shallots all the time, for some reason, I like them better.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP