He did it!

Internet, it never ceases to amaze me how you can't force things and they'll happen when they happen.

For instance, David and potty training.  With the new baby coming, we had really hoped that we could have David potty trained before he arrived.  We tried unsuccessfully a handful of times.

Then one random Thursday afternoon, I caught him on a week moment and got him on the potty and all of a sudden something just clicked.  I am happy to report that it's almost been a month now and he is trained.  He hasn't had an accident in about two weeks and is pretty self sufficient.  He does still wake up wet which requires pull ups at night but as  far as I'm concerned, he did it!

Thank God I won't have two in diapers!

And how adorable is this...........

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP