Another weekend gone by too fast...

But what a very full weekend it was!
Get comfy.....this is gonna be a long one!
We started the weekend off just barely making it on time to the 8:00pm showing of Wicked on Friday night. We literally made it with just 3 minutes to spare! Traffic was horrendous! The show was unbelievable! If you ever get the chance to go see it, I highly recommend it. Going into it I didn't quite know was it was about because I have never read the book. It is the story of "The Wizard of Oz" from the view of the witches. It was so different and sooooo good!
Saturday the three of us took a drive up to Honey-Pot Hill Orchard for some apple picking. It was such a beautiful day! Because it was so nice out, I think everyone had the same idea as us........to go apple picking! The orchard was packed!! I was a little bummed because I had full intentions of taking some really good pictures but I only ended up with a few. It was SOOO bright out and I couldn't get a consistent picture in manual mode to save my life! And because it was so crowded, it was hard to take pictures. None the less it was a great day though!
Today was BUSY! I picked Amy's boys up at my Mom's house for church. Then we went to visit my aunt and uncle. Then back to my Mom's for lunch and to get Little John changed for soccer. Then it was off to the field. Amy ended up meeting us there right before the game started. Thomas was a complete basketcase at this point! He is so nosy and is not the kind of baby that can fall asleep any time any place. He fights it! We ended up leaving the game early and before we could even pull out of the parking lot, Thomas was asleep. Then it was back to my Mom's house so I could give her the apples I picked for her. (I forgot to do this the first time we were there!) I ended up letting Thomas sleep there for a little while until the girl across the street that I grew up with came over her baby. Her baby is 3 weeks younger than Thomas. It was so fun to watch the two of them play! (And I am still totally amazed at how differently baby boys and baby girls play!) Finally at 4:00pm we made the trek home!
And here are a few from the apple picking...

Zoe  – (October 1, 2007 at 3:01 PM)  

I want to see wicked reallly reallly bad. I'm jealous

Amy  – (October 1, 2007 at 9:32 PM)  

Cute pic of Thomas. Pic of Einstein is nice too! Thomas really does like his apples.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP