For Lisa

My sister Lisa (who isn't a blogger but does a lot of blog stalking) posted on my other sister Amy's Blog for Friday's Favorite that she loves "smiling fat babies." Well Lisa, here's the cutest "smiling fat baby" that I've ever met! (he's Lisa's baby William)
Just love him!!

Amy  – (September 29, 2007 at 12:42 PM)  

I just LOVE him too!!! He's such a cutie =)Lisa, you need a blog.

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs}  – (September 29, 2007 at 1:40 PM)  

What a cutie!! I love thr fat babies too! SOooo Cuddly! My brother who is 9 years younger than me was a fat baby, we used to call him "Bubba Fat Cheeks!!". I'll have to dig up some pictures at my moms and see if I can't post some for Lisa. Hey you two should get her a blog set up!! Join in!

Anonymous –   – (September 30, 2007 at 1:01 PM)  

Thanks Mary!!! Oh I just love him!He is my chubba bubba!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP