Bugs!

Yesterday I didn't make my bed. I try to be good about it but some times I slip. YesterdayI slipped. This weekend when I changed the sheets, as I do every weekend, I put on the white ones. So It's 10:30 last night and I go in to go to bed and I see all of these little black dots all over the white sheets. Upon closer examination I find that they are bugs! I almost lost it! I call to Einstien to get in there! He says no. I said "No, I really need you!" So he comes in and assures me that they are not fleas. (we have a dog so that was my first thought.) So now I'm in a panic. I have not seen one big in my house the entire night. (probably because they were on my bed!) I immediately started the laundry as John is investigating where on earth these things came from. Apparently my bedroom window screen was covered with them. John left the light in the bedroom on all evening and I think it attracted them. They were such tiny little gnats that they must have been able to get through the screen. Needless to say we sprayed raid, shut the window, turned on the AC, remade the bed with fresh linen and went to bed. I didn't sleep though. At first I was thinking about bugs. Then I was having off the wall dreams probably because I was in a psychotic state of mind because of the bugs.
Can you guess what I'll be doing tonight?
Yup, scouring my bedroom!

Amy  – (September 26, 2007 at 10:26 AM)  

Oh that would make me not be able to sleep. Every time I get the stomach bug (at least once a year since kids!), I usually get a fever and hallucinate. I always see spiders on the walls. It freaks me out but I really see them. They aren't there of course. Crazy!!!

Amy  – (September 26, 2007 at 6:09 PM)  

Your house is already immaculate. Get over it. Just make sure Einstein doesn't leave any lights on. I've heard he likes to strip in front of the window!!! hehehe

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP