The Pitbull

No, I'm not talking about a dog. I'm talking about my baby.He tried to bite EVERYTHING in sight tonight. Me. His fire truck. His brush. The bottom of the tub. The side of the tub. The spout of the tub. The shower curtain. His pjs. His hands. The list goes on and on and on.

I have seriously never seen him this ravenous! I wish I had my camera handy to capture the position he got himself into while trying to bite part of his fire truck. He sought this spot out. It was like he saw this spot and said to himself " hmmmmmm I wonder what that would taste like!"

Needless to say, this boy got Motrin and Orajel tonight!

Oh crap! I just remembered that Dancing with the Stars is on tonight in a half hour! I got to pick up and get changed quick!

Peace out people!

Zoe  – (September 25, 2007 at 10:06 AM)  

Changed? Into your dance costume maybe? Hmmm.

Mary  – (September 25, 2007 at 12:04 PM)  

hahaha funny one!

I was still in my work cloths. Need my pjs on to enjoy the TV :)

Amy  – (September 25, 2007 at 1:09 PM)  

Mare - Who do you think you are kidding? You were changing into you leopard, thong, leotard!!!

Anonymous –   – (September 26, 2007 at 10:55 AM)  

Just picturing you in the leopard thong leotard with black heeled tap shoes.....I am going to wet my pants!!!lol!!!!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP