Friday's Favorites

Took this idea from Amy's blog.

Well I have tons of FAVORITES! But for this week I'll tell you only about my favorite dessert..........Ice Cream!! I have such a soft spot for it. It's really bad. I'm always up for it and can always make room for it. A list in order of my favorite ice cream shops:
Crescent Ridge
The School House
Dairy Freeze
Ben & Jerry's
Bubbling Brook
Unfortunately most of these are seasonal and have already or will be closing very soon. Until next year butter pecan..........I'll see you then!

And I'll leave you with this. One of my FAVORITE pictures!
Oh how I miss the puppy dog hat!

Zoe  – (September 28, 2007 at 9:48 AM)  

What a cutie. I love Edys new Mango ice cream. Double scoop of yum.

Anonymous –   – (September 28, 2007 at 9:48 AM)  

Thomas is one of my favorites!!! He is so cute. This picture makes me realize how big he is getting soooo fast!!

Amy  – (September 29, 2007 at 8:34 AM)  

He is sooo cute. It seems like he was just wearing this hat yesterday. I LOVE it (him too)!!!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP