A few from today

Today we had a little impromptu photo shoot after church. I was trying to get the 4 older kids of the family together but they were all being little monkeys and, well, they weren't cooperating! I did manage to get a few individual pics though. And I got some really funny one's of Amy falling on her ASS! Yes I laughed and we both almost wet our pants! It was hysterical! (don't worry, she was fine. It was a slow-mo fall!) I'm only going to post one though because I don't want to embarrass her too much! My church is 175 years old and it is just gorgeous! It has really pretty steps and beautiful doors that I thought would make for some great backgrounds. Unfortunately someone recently graffitied the doors :( So we used the pretty lawn, trees, and beautiful mums instead. The third picture is my niece Abby. She is the only girl out of the grandchildren and as you can tell by the glittery shoes, she IS a princess! She's as girly as they come but man can she get a good punch in there! And the last one.................Amy on her behind!

Zoe  – (October 21, 2007 at 9:26 PM)  

lovin that little shirley temple! amy said you were going to blackmail her with some photos....

Beth  – (October 22, 2007 at 2:09 AM)  

these are great !! awesome job, and what a great place to take pictures! i love them all! poor amy!

Anonymous –   – (October 22, 2007 at 4:50 PM)  

Your pictures are adorable. I would love to have some photography skills. Hope you had a great weekend.

jenny  – (October 22, 2007 at 5:26 PM)  

love all your pictures! cute kiddo's. ah, poor amy! :)

Unknown  – (October 23, 2007 at 2:48 PM)  

What camera are you taking these pics with??? They are awesome!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP