Knocked Up

So this morning we were having a coffee break, standing around the printer. A regular occurrence in my office. We just happened to be discussing the movies we all watched this weekend. Two people were giving rave reviews of "Gone Baby Gone." A lot of it was filmed here in Boston and I've been told that you can see the building I work at in the movie. Looking forward to seeing it myself.
So I offered that I got "Knocked Up" this weekend. (meaning that I got it from Netflix) They didn't know I was referring to the movie and they all looked at me in horror that I would be offering such personal information! I turned beat red and said "No, no, no.........the movie! I watched the movie." It was funny.
FYI........when talking about the movie "Knocked Up" make sure you say that you WATCHED "Knocked Up" not I GOT "Knocked Up!"

P.S. The movie was just so so. Didn't love it. I think it was overly hyped up and I was slightly let down.

Happy Days  – (October 23, 2007 at 2:06 PM)  

mary!!! I thought you were telling us through your blog!! I just got so excited only to be let down in the end!! Funny!!!

Mary  – (October 23, 2007 at 3:01 PM)  

Do you really think I would announce something like that through a blog!?!? Trust me, you'd be one of the firsts to know :)

Zoe  – (October 24, 2007 at 10:35 PM)  

HA! I thought you were pregnant too! Thats what happens when we skim!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP