Thoughts for Thursday..........sort of

This might only be targeted to a select few out there........................the typepad people.

I want to know your thoughts about using Typepad. Do you think it is worth it (the $$ that is)? Is there more freedom in the layout? Is it easy to work with? How does it compare to blogger (if you've used blogger before)? Would you recommend it? How is it with posting pictures? Tell me anything and everything you can about Typepad!!

Thanks!

nablopomo only 1 more day! Whoopppeeeeee

Kim  – (November 29, 2007 at 10:02 PM)  

I think Typepad is so much better than Blogger... just seems faster and easier to use. I resize all my pictures for web before I upload them, but I never seem to have a problem with pictures. Also, with Typepad you can schedule posts... which I like because I have a picture-a-day blog, and can post in advance. :)
Hope that helps!

Zoe  – (November 29, 2007 at 10:31 PM)  

i have been thinking about moving to wordpress. blogger has been pissing me off!

Michelle Leigh  – (November 30, 2007 at 8:56 AM)  

Well, I use typepad and I like it. I think you have more options with typepad than blogger, but hey, it's free. My subscription was gifted to me, and who knows what I'll do once it's up. It's $9 a month! Seriously, ridiculous!

Anonymous –   – (November 30, 2007 at 9:48 AM)  

I like Typepad because it's easy to use, but I would have started out with blogger to begin with. I didn't know what I was doing when I started my blog. I didn't even know if I would continue blogging once I started. I would hate to lose all of my info though. I blogged my entire pregnancy. It is expensive, but I think that it's more user friendly.

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada  – (November 30, 2007 at 2:06 PM)  

Typepad is the best! So user friendly and many, many options. If you blog frequently and share a lot of photos, it is totally worth it!!!

jenny  – (November 30, 2007 at 4:05 PM)  

i like typepad way better than blogger. it seems easier to use and you have more options. i think you can do like a 30 day trial if you want too. i've used both before and i vote for typepad. to me it's worth the $90 a year. i never have a problem posting pictures in a post or in a typepad album. oh, and being able to schedule posts is a plus too!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP