I won I won I won

The Chili Cook-Off that is!!

My work had a fundraiser today for the Combined Federal Campaign. People (like myself) volunteered to make chili so that the CFC could host a chili cook-off. For a small donation you got a sample of all the chilis and at the end you could cast your vote for the one you thought was the best.

I have only made chili one other time. And I wasn't too fond of the recipe I picked. So for this, I asked my sister for a recipe. In the mean time, I also found a different recipe. So what did I do............I combined them a little bit.

So not bad for it only being my second time making it. And who cares if there were only 4 other chilis. I still won!

I love competition................bring on the bake-off!!

Kellan  – (November 29, 2007 at 11:14 PM)  

Hey, congratulations!! That's so much fun and get to eat it too! Good for you. Kellan

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP