Utter Randomness

TGIF.........Woo hoo! I love Fridays :) We party in work on Fridays. There's pretty much a skeleton crew in every Friday so we try to make the best of it. Today I brought in a really yummy Apple Walnut Coffee Cake that I whipped up last night. (Einstein was peeved that I left the house yet again with another "treat" that he didn't get a bite of!) A coworker brought the Box of Joe. I love days like today :)

Since I really don't have anything blog worthy, I thought I'd share with you some of the random pictures I have stored up here on my work computer. Here goes....................

This was my back after my very first acupuncture visit in 2005. He did something called "cupping". Freaky looking, huh? Have no fear, it didn't hurt.
This is what Einstein found behind the wall in our bathroom when he wad doing renovations. It fit between the studs. Thank God I wasn't there when he found it because I wouldn't have slept for days! I have a history with bees that ain't so pretty! No, I'm not allergic but I had an incident once!
Here are all the ladies of the family (plus Little John) on the day of my wedding. I haven't been that skinny since! Taking care of that right now though with Cyber Fat Camp!
This is "Whitey" A.K.A the "House Truck". This monstrosity belongs to my parents. They spend their summers in it. Watch out.............they just might roll through a neighborhood near you sometime!This is Ripley. He was the best dog EVER when he wasn't eating my house. I cried for days over this dog because we had to give him away. He was my birthday present on my 24th birthday from Einstein. We gave him away on Nov. 11th 2004 on his 1st birthday. I could probably still benefit from some good therapy over him. It just might have been more traumatic that the baby chicks!
This was my "genius" costume idea for a Halloween party one year. I was so proud of that costume!
That does it for this installment of "Random Pictures on Mary's Computer".
Rock on people, rock on!

Misty  – (March 7, 2008 at 9:49 AM)  

First - - you are beautiful. It's fun to put a face with the name....er... blog....

And 2nd - - are those BRUISES? I'm glad it didn't hurt, because I'm hurting just thinking about the marks it left of you.

kimmy  – (March 7, 2008 at 9:53 AM)  

That didn't hurt? OMG - it looks so painful! Did you go back?

BTW - you look beautiful on your wedding day :)

Kimmy

Amy  – (March 7, 2008 at 10:23 AM)  

now that's some randomness, but it sure brings back memories! =)

Leslie Collins  – (March 7, 2008 at 11:31 AM)  

Okay, so did the acupuncture work? I hope so. It looks very painful.

Great pic of you and your sisters.

I agree with Misty's comment, it's nice to put a face with a blog. :)

Have a great FRiday.

Don Mills Diva  – (March 7, 2008 at 11:32 AM)  

I can't believe that cupping didn't hurt - it looks so sore. I would love to hear more about it...

Emilie  – (March 7, 2008 at 1:25 PM)  

OUCH!! THat really didnt hurt??

jessica  – (March 7, 2008 at 1:43 PM)  

that back looks freeeeaky! wow! love that halloween costume, and you look gorgeous on your wedding day!

Wonderful World of Weiners  – (March 7, 2008 at 1:46 PM)  

How cool to see you for real! But I have to say, you are NOTHING like I pictured!!

Not sure what I pictured but not this!

YEah for having a face to see!

You are very pretty! :) (and that doesnt mean I pictured you ugly so stop putting words in my mouth!)

Hallie

kim-d  – (March 7, 2008 at 2:10 PM)  

MARY!!! I LOVE this post, and I can tell you're having a really fun day at work from the sound of your voice in your post...BWAHAHAHA! You are all SO BEAUTEMOUS! I love the pic of all of the females plus Little John on your wedding day...you are all just cute as buttons :). And I think your bridesmaids dresses are gorgeous; so classy-looking! Which is good, because I thought your back looked like you had been attacked by the Giant Hickey Machine, or that Einstein mistook himself for a Hoover or something...hehehe! I love Mary's random pix...we need more :)!

Lizzy in the Burbs  – (March 7, 2008 at 2:13 PM)  

Loved the picture of your wedding! You were a beautiful bride and your sisters were beautiful bridesmaids! Your puppy looked very sweet, but some things are not meant to be. I'm sure you did what was best for everyone. The Halloween costumes were great! I can't believe you came up with them yourself, very creative! And the accupuncture, wow! You look like one massive hickey, woman! What exactly is that supposed to do for you?

Lizzy

jenny  – (March 7, 2008 at 2:36 PM)  

holy crap girl - your acupuncture 'marks' look like something ran you over!

the hive/nest/horror - would have freaked me out. eeeek!

you were all beautiful on your wedding day!

Kellan  – (March 7, 2008 at 4:38 PM)  

I loved all this randomness!!! Those bruises on your back look painful - WOW! And, I liked the Halloween costumes - too cute.

Have a good weekend Mary and thanks for coming by and thanks for your prayers for our sweet baby. Take care and I'll see you soon. Kellan

just jamie  – (March 7, 2008 at 5:47 PM)  

I can't get over the cupping pictures. It looks like burnt-on angel wings. Whoa.

Melissa  – (March 7, 2008 at 9:33 PM)  

acupuncture i hear actually works. My sister-in-law did it and swares by it!

KG  – (March 7, 2008 at 9:48 PM)  

1. I'm so pumped that you checked out my blog. I'm always thrilled when I get a new reader (though, I admit, somewhat mystified by what people get from my blog . . . which is . . . what word am I looking for here . . . deranged at best?)

2. Please stop back again!

3. I refuse to believe that the cupping wounds didn't hurt. Maybe they acupunctured your brain or something so that you wouldn't know you were in excruciating pain?

Anonymous –   – (March 7, 2008 at 10:24 PM)  

OMG-it looks so painfull! I can't believe that didn't hurt!

Amber  – (March 8, 2008 at 12:36 AM)  

I want an RV...it is my dream to have a house on wheels and travel and travel and see all kinds of things like......uhhhh....well you know all those things that need to be seen.

Michelle Leigh  – (March 8, 2008 at 7:59 AM)  

Ummm, owwww! That really does look painful. You looked beautiful on your wedding day! I love wedding pics!

I would have freaked if I saw that hive. I am deathly afraid of bees. Were they all dead?

kim-d  – (March 8, 2008 at 10:08 AM)  

Hey, Mary, have you seen the gorgeous pix of your T-Man over at Amy's??? That child of yours is so darn cute, that you MUST have another ASAP. Hehehehe...

I am so hoping you decide to do the Mary's Random Pix Fridays...so fun! I LOVE seeing everybody's pix, and maybe you can keep me motivated to keep adding them to my page, too!

Have a great weekend. I'm sick. Just thought you should know :). HA!

April  – (March 8, 2008 at 2:55 PM)  

Yep, that's random! Was the cupping effective?

Blog Hoppin',
Balancing Hops

kim-d  – (March 8, 2008 at 3:39 PM)  

I loved your comment--thank you VERY MUCH because I'm going a little nuts here now! But that's okay because I feel MUCH better, and am going to grab some dinner with son, DIL and 15 yo granddaughter for her birthday--YAY! And if all continues on this way, I will be able to make it to the concession stand tomorrow...so things are definitely looking up. I can't wait to see T looking all Easter Spiffy :)--you always have him dressed so cute! Maybe tomorrow you can stay in your jammies? HAHAHA!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP