Friday Fragments

Sign up to Frag here!


Breaking News this morning............NEMO IS GONE! Who is Nemo, you ask? You can catch up here and here.


Internet, my mother is a hound! Yup, a hound! If you need something, stick her on the case cause she'll literally sniff it down for you. The poor FedEx Home guy had to deal with her yesterday. But you know what, she got that truck to turn around and deliver that package, oh yes she did! (insert finger snap here!) My baby won't starve now thanks to her!


The sound of my kids sneezing is not a pleasant noise. It makes me cringe! When TT sneezes it's followed by a shriek and then "MAMA!!! I have BOOGIES!!" And then Einstein and I quickly put our fingers to our noses and scream "not it!" It's usually at least a 3 tissue job.


Internet, you know what happens when you buy your infant's Halloween costume 3 weeks in advance? The little moose goes and gains two pounds and then it doesn't fit! Yup, we had to buy a back up. The poor thing looked like a stuffed sausage.........couldn't even bend him to sit him down. I certainly got a good chuckle out of that sight though!


I fell down my stairs two flippin weeks ago and my foot still swells up every night and still hurts. Those stairs have got us both in the month of October. Me two weeks ago and Einstein last year.


And what's a post with out a picture.............

Denise  – (October 30, 2009 at 10:23 AM)  

Cute picture of the boys! I hope that your foot gets better fast...that sucks! And slow down:)

Eve  – (October 30, 2009 at 3:12 PM)  

I love that your mom is such a go getter!! What a handy person to have around! ;)
And I really liked the added 'snap'!

Claudya Martinez  – (October 30, 2009 at 5:14 PM)  

The picture of those two cuties is wonderful!

Happy Halloween!

Robyn  – (October 30, 2009 at 7:48 PM)  

Can your mom call my insurance co.??
Happy Halloween.

Stacy Uncorked  – (October 31, 2009 at 7:09 AM)  

Your boys are adorable!

Hope your foot feels better soon!!

Happy FF a day late! :)

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (October 31, 2009 at 4:41 PM)  

Oh my gosh they are so cute!

I hope you didn't break your foot...maybe you should get it checked out, just in case. You don't want it to heal funny and then have to limp everywhere!

Mrs4444  – (October 31, 2009 at 11:38 PM)  

They look good enough to eat! Little sweeties...

I'm glad you had your mom to help :)

I agree with Denise--maybe you need to slow down! And see a doctor??

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP